It got better.
This is precious
And no one has noticed because tourists are constantly looking at it.
You guys remember that time when someone accurately guessed that the Statue of Liberty was a Weeping Angel?
It all makes sense.
I love how long it took for us to finally get to the bottom of this
POKEMON “GEN 0”
- -Playing as young Oak or Agatha (which implies there’d be no Pokédex)
- -Only about 100 Pokés, many dual-types not existing yet
- -Instead of Poké Ball, people use primitive man-made balls from Apricorns, which you have to find and make yourself (thus making each Pokémon catch attempt more challenging) - rarer Apricorns = better catch rates, etc.
- >Instead of catching wild Pokemon, you try and befriend them or fight them
- >After catching a certain species, you have a little cutscene of Oak/Agatha recording the data, by drawing the pokemon (which you do yourself), and then watch as they try and describe it, which will be the same info from the pokedex in Gen I-V
- >No boxes, just leave your Pokemon at a specific daycare centre (one in each town), which can store up to 12 pokemon at a time. When your all out of storage space, you either release them in the wild, or release them in the future Safari zone, where you can visit them again.
- by the end of the game, a small clip with several pictures come up, oak and Agatha slowly growing older, slowly growing apart, the last pic is of oak handing a pokedex to two kids you can’t see the face of
After being Hermione’s friend for 7 years, Harry still hasn’t understood how fucking badass she is. :P
He pulls the same face
GRANGER DANGER GRANGER DANGER
Also she’s using the same spell in both scenes am I right?
I love how 11 year-old Hermione is very by-the-book with her wand movement and eloquent pronunciation, but as she’s grown up surrounded by constant danger and action (and obstacles that aren’t just a young Neville puttin’ em up) she’s learned to adapt and treat her wand more as an extension of herself rather than a tool
let’s analyse gifsets more woooo